Vegas Summary
November 30, 2005

After taking care of Dayna all Monday night, I was finally able to catch up on some sleep last night and am back to feeling human again. During that time Tom managed to post an entry summarizing the trip. Jump over to his blog and check it out.

Comments:

enable track backs ON ACTIVATE ENGAGE
you're so money and you don't even know it.

Posted by: tom at November 30, 2005 1:49 PM
Comment Seperator

And by "taking care of Dayna all Monday night" you mean what, exactly?

Posted by: Anonymous Coward at November 30, 2005 8:32 PM
Comment Seperator

you fools need to stop posting comments without leaving a name. anonymous=corward=gay.
mottie takes care of dayna every night, meanwhile you engage manual overdrive. but i have some good news my friend, i heard they will now accept you as priest.

Posted by: tom at December 1, 2005 12:25 AM
Comment Seperator

by "taking care of Dayna" I mean thta she was extremely sick, and I was making her as comfortable as I could. Didn't realize I had to explain these things.

Posted by: mottie at December 1, 2005 12:57 PM
Comment Seperator

Ouch, Tom! Is that grade 8 shit the best you could come up with?

Posted by: Anonymous Coward at December 1, 2005 4:15 PM
Comment Seperator

oh gay=coward, need a little shoulder shoulder to cry on?

Posted by: tom at December 1, 2005 9:03 PM
Comment Seperator

"Wired" Tom, I was browsing your web site and it shocks me that the 'lead engineer' can't come up with better insults than this. But since you seem to be into childish observations, how's this: You seem a little too pre-occupied with the male genitals and gay innuendo, are you hiding something from us, Tom?

Posted by: Anonymous Coward at December 1, 2005 9:40 PM
Comment Seperator

coming from the "taking care of dayna wink wink" guy too cowardly to reveal his name. appropriate. you have 0 credibility you fool.

coward=gay, you're voted off the island.

**END OF THREAD**

Posted by: tom at December 2, 2005 12:06 AM
Comment Seperator

"Voted off the island" Wow! Another original! Frick You Tom!

C'ya!