- I'm flying to Tucson on Friday via Phoenix
- I don't have to work in Tucson until Monday
- My grandma lives in Phoenix and Dayna and I are going to spend the weekend with her
- It's $65 cheaper to rent a car in Phoenix and return it in Tucson (120 miles away) than to rent a car in Tucson and return it in Tucson
- The America West employee I spoke to called Tucson "Tuk Sun"
- If I was to simply skip my flight from Phoenix to Tucson, they would automatically cancel my nonrefundable return flight
- Due to the airline's policies, it costs me $123 more to take one less flight (which is valued at $205).